Matthew F. Hale
(born 27th of July 1971)
On 8th of January 2003, reverend Hale was arrested on behalf of false testimony of FBI informer Anthony Evola. Two years after, in April 2005, he was sentenced to 40 years in prison for crimes he didn't do, and which didn't happen. As a political prisoner he is stationed in U.S. Penitentiary Max in Florence, CO.
FREE MATT HALE!
Matthew F. Hale
Reg. No. 15177-424
U.S. Penitentiary Max
P.O. Box 8500
The Five Fundamental Beliefs of Creativity
Based on the Eternal Laws of Nature, History, Logic and Common Sense we Creators believe:
1. WE BELIEVE that our Race is our Religion.
2. WE BELIEVE that the White Race is Nature’s Finest.
3. WE BELIEVE that Racial Loyalty is the greatest of all honors, and racial treason is the worst of all crimes.
4. WE BELIEVE that what is good for the White Race is the highest virtue, and what is bad for the White Race is the ultimate sin.
5. WE BELIEVE that the one and only, true and revolutionary White Racial Religion -Creativity- is the only salvation for the White Race. To the fulfillment of these Religious Beliefs we Creators forever pledge our Lives, our Sacred Honor and our Religious Zeal.
||THE CREATIVITY MOVEMENT
is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion.
We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination,
and White Liberation via 100% legal activism.
We do not promote, tolerate, nor incite illegal activity.
All images and text contained herein are property of
THE CREATIVITY MOVEMENT or are otherwise used with permission.
Use of images and text without expressed written or oral permission from THE CREATIVITY MOVEMENT is restricted.
© The Creativity Movement 2012